Sunday, July 18, 2010

358. Jakarta - The Cream & Fudge Factory

We were at Grand Indonesia, one of the big shopping malls in Jakarta. The highest levels, level 4 and 5, house the food restaurants. The interior decoration made me feel as if I was in Genting with the palace like lightings, indoor amusement park and tiled flooring. We chose The Cream & Fudge Factory over Haagen Daz, Gelatissimo and others which could be found in Singapore.
Green Apple topped with M&N chocolate @RP 30000 (SGD 4.60)

The green apple taste wasn't very evident. The milk powder taste was stronger. The ice cream texture was a tad too chewy i thought. If it is what the name suggested, then I think it fit perfectly.

Strawberry Shortcake double scoop @RP58000 (SGD 8.90)
Strawberry shortcake was mixed into the vanilla ice cream and topped with strawberry fudge. Too sweet. With the addition of the strawberry shortcake and the chewiness of the ice cream, somehow, I felt the ice cream don't taste cold at all. I didn't like it as much as Haagen Daz. I was attracted to the waffle bowl instead. Similarly, it was with a tad of chewiness but would work perfectly fine with any ice cream, I felt.
The Cream & Fudge Factory
Grand Indonesia, Jakarta

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment