Saturday, May 2, 2009

257. Choya


Choya's Royal Honey
Choya's advertisement in Singapore protrayed it as a plum wine ideal for women for health (to relieve stress) and beauty purposes. It was quite a surprise to know that Choya is also a favourite choice among guys. I believe some are influenced by their sisters or girlfriends. I took a liking for it when I was living in Shanghai 2 years ago. It was cold winter and a warm cuppa of Choya warmed the body. Summertime? Add Choya to sparkling water (soda water) and it's a refreshing drink. I usually go for the original Choya, the one in green bottle. I felt the original Choya is already very sweet. I couldn't drink a 100% glass of Choya. 80% would be nice. It was stated the royal honey has no sugar added. Indeed, with the addition of honey, there was a nice fragrance. A drink to sooth the throat.
Available at all leading supermarkets

2 comments:

  1. I would like to buy this wine . I am living in Perth, Australia. I couldnt find any shops selling this . Could you please let me know where can i buy this wine in perth or through internet. email me at krish.nukamreddy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, maybe you would want to try searching for them at the airport? Choya is readily available in Singapore and some other cities but Perth....not that I know of. Sorry that I couldn't be of any help. :)

    ReplyDelete