Friday, October 10, 2008

129. Soyako Bean Curd

Whenever I visit Bukit Timah Food Centre, I never fail to miss the beacurd from Soyako. Their beancurd is silky smooth and freshly made. Most importantly, they stated it is with no preservatives and gypsum powder. Their beancurd, so good and healthy. They have a few choices of toppings to go with their beancurd. Rice balls, gingko nuts, sea coconut and grass jelly.


Beancurd with ginkgo nuts @$2

This was the first time I had my beancurd with gingko nuts. I usually go for rice balls. I didn't like my beancurd with the gingko nuts. The auntie asked if I wanted gingko nuts so I thought I will give it a try. The gingko nuts by nature has a bitter taste. It doesn't really go well with the beancurd. Rice balls still taste better.
Bukit Timah Food Centre
#02-166
Closed on Tuesdays
Contact: Bobby Chua(9855 6391) / Doris Chua(9733 1107)

No comments:

Post a Comment