Friday, December 26, 2008

212. Woodbridge Rose

WoodBridge Rosé @$22+

This Christmas season....many opted for sparkling wine, red wine....hey people, how about Rosé? Rosé isn't of very high alcohol content, most probably in the range of 12-14%. I think the rose pink pastel colour brought great festive moods. The Woodbridge Rosé was from California. Made of grapes type such as the Zinfandel, muscat and etc. It was fruity and had a floral aroma. It was a little spicy though. I think Rosé makes a rather good table wine, especially on a hot summer. Lightly oaked chardonnay makes a rather good chilling wine too!

If you ask me, my vote goes to Rosé from Brown Brothers (BB). I personally felt BB's barbera wasn't really my glass of wine, their Rosé was very much to my liking. It wasn't spicy. It was sweet-smelling, delicate and a little fizzy. I think ladies will love BB's Rosé.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Holidays! i prefer some moscato myself. <^;^>

    Cavalock

    ReplyDelete