Wednesday, December 2, 2009

332. Kuriya Dining, Tokyo

Mentaiko, Cream Crab Croquette @Yen138(SGD 2.20)

Alas! I'm back from Tokyo. Have not been blogging for some time. Bad times. Laptop spoilt. Worse still, my photos looked worse than before so I didn't bother to watermark them.

Croquettes from Takashimaya, Tokyo. I was shocked when I saw the crowd at the basement of Takashimaya, the food level. I was even more shocked when I saw the prices and the people were buying like there's a sale. Geez.

Anyway, the croquettes looked so appealing, they tricked me into buying them off the display cabinet. And yet....well, it wasn't hot so it was not like what they looked.

Prawn & Salmon Salad @Yen 767 (SGD12)

I always have the habit of getting for myself a salad while having my holidays overseas. Reason being it seemed that most of the times we hardly had any greens as we feasted on the meat and snacks.

Takashimaya Basement 1
Shinjyuku, Tokyo

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment