Sunday, June 27, 2010

356. Tetsuya's Truffle Butter

Tetsuya's Black Truffle Salsa @$22
Ever since I tried the black truffle butter at Shutters, I have been thinking of it. A month ago, I was reading some women's magazine and chanced upon this product by Tetsuya - Black Truffle Salsa. I have been surfing the net for black truffles and came across summer truffles, winter truffles, black and white truffles, black and white truffle oil and even from different countries, Italy and France. Not a truffle connoisseur at all, I am confused which product to buy from overseas. I decided to try my luck at Dempsey's Culina.
My eyes landed on Tetsuya's black truffle salsa. It said for butter on the label. I thought it may be a better choice for me to use this for my truffle butter than to start with fresh truffles. Anyway, Culina does not have fresh truffles. The smell of the truffle exploded as I opened the seal.

And here's my black truffle butter. Simply mixed it with butter and this is it. Spread it over warm bread and you will crave for more.
post signature

3 comments: