Saturday, September 20, 2008

101. The Coffee Connoiseur

Caramel Azuki Frappe @$8.20

New drink. If you are a big fan of azuki red beans, this will be the drink for you. A combination of caramel latte and azuki beans. I felt this will be a great drink during the hot day. Azuki beans made me think of our ice-kacang. I felt it was too sweet.

Mint-Choc Frappe @$7.90

The mint-choc frappe was refreshing due to the mint. But I felt the quantity of mint could be increased.

Chocolate Raspberry Frappe @$7.90

New drink. I didn't want another coffee after dinner for fear that I will lose sleep. So, I opt for this chocolate raspberry frappe. Well, it was raspberry syrup in ice blended chocolate. The taste was just so-so.

All of us did not want the whipped cream for fear of putting on a few more calories. It made the drinks less appealing when compared to the pictures on the menu with the big float of whipped cream. Haha.

http://www.thecoffeeconnoisseur.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment