Sunday, October 5, 2008

120. Mcdonald

Dinner was settled with this new product of McDonald. New product, so die die must try. The wasabi filet-o-fish. The wasabi fries were quite good though it's pretty weird to have the greenish wasabi powder added to the fries. It's a bit like adding MSG. I didn't really like the filet-o-fish. It's not really something new to have wasabi in the burger. Previously they have introduced the wasabi dipping sauce. The same dipping sauce was now used in the burger. The wasabi wasn't very choking. They have changed the lettuce into a mix salad. Overall, the burger wasn't a "wow".
Something to commend about was the delivery time. I like the online ordering system. It is so clear and easy-to-use. They stated that delivery will be done within 30 minutes and they took lesser than 30 minutes! Very efficient, I should say. Not like the KXX, I have heard of many complaints about their operators being rude and long waiting time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Know wat u mean bout the MacDelivery, made my first online order last week on Hari Raya but was only cos I was too lazy to go out n look for lunch. Am not really a big fan of Mac, only time I’ll go eat there is when the rest of the guys are meeting there or I have really nothing else around to eat.

    ReplyDelete