Friday, October 17, 2008

140. Ben & Jerry mini tubs

3 mini tubs @$12.90

chocolate fudge brownie

Triple the ripples! Ben & Jerry now comes in mini tubs. This is definitely a good news for their ice-cream lovers. Before they introduced the minis, their ice-cream were in a slightly bigger tub which cost $13.90. I would have hesitate if I should buy the bigger tub of ice-cream because I alone couldn't finish it at a go. And even if I did, I may be saying the prayers afterwards to get rid of the sinful felts. With the minis, I get to taste 3 flavours for the price of 1 big tub. And pss...I didn't even hesitate.
My favourite is the chocolate fudge brownie. The chocolate fudge was so rich in chocolate. The brownie added texture to the ice-cream. Each of the mini tub comes with a spoon inside. It is very convenient for people who want to eat Ben & Jerry's ice-cream but the nearest place they could get them are from 7-11 or supermarkets. They do not have to worry about getting a spoon to eat the ice-cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment