Sunday, November 2, 2008

156. Korean Festival 2008

The korean festival was launched with a bang at Vivocity today with the korean heatwave still running hot in the entertainment industry. A festival to let us know more about their culture and of course, FOOD. Even though I could speak, write and read korean (just the basics), love korean food, hot on the heels on korean dramas, danced para-para a few times (when it was in fashion), took hip hop classes (still lacks coordination), my fingers never danced fast and agile enough to the arrow keys in the online game, Audition.


I met up with my makan kaki after the feast at Sheraton Towers Hotel (see previous entry), only to know the korean festival going on then. We were just in time to see B-Boy showdown by the group "Last For One". This was what my makan kaki wanted to see. It was thanks to her that I got updated of what B-Boy is because I am never a player in the online games. I will probably need a book for dummies if I am to play. What she had known from Audition about B-Boy was a dance which bodies danced to the beat. So, it was all the "Bs".


Let me show a few photos (because we took too many) which made my jaws dropped and most probably yours too.




























I was initially quite surprised by the number of fans (mostly girls) 'Last For One' has. But after watching their performance, they have definitely awed me with their dance movements.

Presently....... 'Last For One'

*More updates on korean cuisine coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment