Saturday, December 20, 2008

209. Fibre Konnyaku


These konnyakus were bought from Shop & Save. Each pack @$2.75. It was sold at their fair at the atrium of West Mall some time ago. I didn't have time to post it till now. 3 flavours - Peach, Mango and Grape. I bought the peach and mango. Both were nice. Have it chilled. It was very cooling and yummy especially when they were so strong flavoured. I personally preferred the peach konnyaku.
The salesgirl said it was made with fruit juice. And it was stated on their package, fibre konnyaku. I have no idea if it was really like what the salesgirl had said because I don't really care to know the truth. Even if there wasn't fibre in them, I would still buy them. And the truth came to light. In every konnyaku, there was a "nata de coco", the fibre. So, this was the 'fibre' printed on the package. I'm not sure if they are still available for sale at the Shop&Save stores.

2 comments: