Thursday, April 16, 2009

243. Sydney - Pancakes on the Rocks

This is another place for breakfast in Sydney. A must-visit on my itinerary. I was joyed that I could have pancakes for breakfast because I love pancakes. The only place we could have easy access to pancakes for breakfast in Singapore is Mcdonalds. It is open for business as early as 7am (SGD time: 5am).
Eggs Benedict and Pancakes @AUD12.95

A piece of pancake, a hashbrown, 2 eggs benedict and a piece of ham. I felt it was too pricey. Price included GST. I didn't like the hashbrown be made into rosti. It tasted weird and had that greasy feel, unlike the hashbrown we usually had. I would applaud for their pancakes. It's fluffy and yet I could taste a tinge of crispiness on the exterior. It's very popular in Sydney, expect long queues on the weekends.
Pancakes with Sausage AUD11.95

Comments reserved.

Pancakes on the Rocks
229/230 Harbourside Shopping Centre
Darling Harbour

No comments:

Post a Comment