Sunday, August 30, 2009

314. Grafitti Cafe

IMG_0098-1 (Small)

I seldom shop at far east plaza after my secondary school life ended. Just half a day in school and the rest of the time to myself. I think I had the most free time as a secondary kid and yes...I missed those days. Now, like 'Money-not-enough', 'Time-also-not-enough'. I didn't know and wouldn't have known if my friend had not tell me that there is this cafe at Level One.

Grafitti Cafe as its name suggested, the walls were full of scribbling left behind by the diners. My friend said the mess made on the walls made dining uncomfortable. I personally felt that it was cool. Well, those 'work' may not well be categorized in the artistic section but it was a form of communication.

IMG_0105-1 (Small)

Pontian Wanton Mee @$3.50

Anyway, Grafitti Cafe sells the pontian wanton mee which we could also see in hawker centres, along with bubble tea and desserts. So, it is like a convenience eatery for shoppers who want to grab a bite before getting on with their spree.

I felt the mee tasted alright but had too much oil added. I poured some of the soup into the mee and was quite disgusted by the appearance of a thick layer of chili oil that was washed off the mee. Please excuse me, I feared for blockage of blood arteries. My friend said the portion was small, I felt the amount was enough.

But hey, try their yam fragrance ice blended drink. It was nice.

post signature

Grafitti Cafe
Far East Plaza
#01-18/19



View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment