Sunday, August 30, 2009

315. Banana Leaf BBQ Seafood

IMG_0110-1 (Small)

Otah

The otah they are selling was made ready and packed in boxes but when it was not served as it was seen. Ah...they flattened the otah. Hmm, I felt the flattened otah tasted nicer than it was in a rectangular size.

IMG_0114-1 (Small)

BBQ Stingray

Many said their BBQ is good. My friend has been craving for BBQ stingray for some time so I suggested trying out Banana Leaf's. Business was quite good for them. My friends and I felt the BBQ stingray was just mediocre. The sambal chili was hot, hot and hot. Too spicy, I felt. The stingray was a tad overgrilled as the meat was slightly dry and hard.

IMG_0107-1 (Small)

Fried Sambal Kang Kong

I reminded the auntie who took our order to let the kitchen staff know of less oil for our plate of kang kong but still it was oily. It was a tad too salty too. Must go with rice.

It cost $32 for all. I'm not sure how the rest of their seafood taste but the stingray alone didn't make me or my friends agree that their BBQ seafood was nice.

post signature

Banana Leaf BBQ Seafood
Blk 450 Clementi Ave 3
#01-271 Singapore 120450



View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment