Thursday, October 23, 2008

146. Brach's Candy Corn



The Brach's candy corn. I have no idea what it was until I read about it on Ice's and another person's blog. Both of them raved so much about this candy which is only available once a year, during the Halloween month, October. Today, I happened to be in town to settle some matters so I went to The Market Place @Paragon to get 2 packs of the candy corn off the shelf before they are gone.

The candy corn were real sweet. On the package, it stated the candy was made from real honey. Yes. I could taste the honey. It was chewy but not to the extent of a gummy's chew. The texture was a bit like the sugar frost. Like those on the cupcakes? But of course, the candy corn tasted much better. And like what Ice said, once you start, you just can't stop eating. Haha.

It's available at The Market Place at Paragon, Tanglin Mall and Raffles City. Selling each at $3.95 per pack. I'm not sure if the newly opened branch at the Fusionopolis has this or not. But just once a year, you get to eat this candy....I'm those who will travel that far bit to get them. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment