Wednesday, November 5, 2008

158. Simply Sandwich



Breakfast can be a big deal too, it depends on how important it means to you. The elders will most probably make a big fuss for breakfast. Most people of my age treat breakfast as a meal that is dispensable. Their lifestyles are most probably owls in the night and breaking 'dawn' at noon and there's only 'brunch' (combination of breakfast and lunch) for them. This is no good for our gastric.
Breakfast, on the contrary, is a whole great deal to me. This is because I'm a person with gastric problems. If I didn't eat, the next minute, I'll be popping pills to reduce the gastric acids. So, breakfast is a must and fulfilling meal for me. :D















Anyway, back to today's breakfast. Today's breakfast is a simple one. Egg baguette from Simply Sandwich. Sometimes, simple do cost. The simple sandwich costs $3.25. The bread, invariably (but not always) softer, tastes fresher than most. Buttered and filled with scrambled eggs, it was a bit too light for me. Maybe I should have bought those with thick lashings of cream cheese, avocado, ham, tuna salad, roast chicken, smoked salmon and etc....this type of sandwich will definitely make a great start for my day. Haha. I still preferred Subway. Woohoo....Subway is making its presence in almost every shopping mall. Getting Subway will be so much easier. Woohoo...


Parakou Building
#01-01
120 Robinson Road
Tel : 6536 6041

No comments:

Post a Comment