Wednesday, November 5, 2008

159. Brown Rice - So healthy~



I am a rice person. I loved the Japanese and Korean short-grain rice. I loved brown rice too. Many didn't like the hard texture of it. There was 1 stall of thunder tea rice at Bukit Batok which sold brown rice with the thunder tea rice. Whenever I had thunder tea rice, I will request for brown rice. Notice I used 'was'? The stall was already closed down when I visited it again yesterday. So disappointed. The thunder tea rice was delicious and business was good. No idea why the auntie closed down the stall.


Today's lunch was brown rice. Someone made it. But I can't help but post a picture of it. It looked so healthy with all the kidney beans, almonds, pineseeds and red dates. When would someone make the effort to make and eat this everyday? Cooking brown rice isn't as simple as cooking plain rice. I appreciate what was made for me. :) Btw, it tasted great!

No comments:

Post a Comment