Friday, December 12, 2008

198. S.G. Holland Village Food Corner

I used to frequent this western food stall a few years ago. Yesterday, I was back for their western food. I think their western food is good and cheap.
Fish & Chips @$5

The fish had a thin batter. I think it was dory fish if I'm not wrong. It was well-marinated. Even though it was battered, I could still taste of the white pepper and wine seasoning used.


Fried Chicken Cutlet @$5
Didn't try this out. Comments reserved.


After the fried food, the luo han guo with longan drink @$1.20 was the best choice to relieve the greasiness and heatiness. Luo han guo is the fruit of Siraitia grosvenorii, a good ingredient to make herbal drinks or products given its medicinal nature.
S.G. Holland Village Food Corner
Blk 40 Holland Avenue

No comments:

Post a Comment