Tuesday, June 2, 2009

269. Frutta La Viva II

The night falls. I need to fight the 'ultimate' weather with something cold. This was our second encounter. The first was at the food fair. Ah...so it was at the far end of Sun Court and I didn't know that building is Sun Court until my friend said so. To think I said the West is my 'territory'. We were the only patrons though it was the 'dessert-time'.
A glance across....rock melon caught my eyes.
Melone (Rock Melon), Frutti Di Bosco (Mix of Strawberry/Blueberry/Raspberry)

Gelato @$3.20 a scoop. The gelato was dense and of natural sweetness. Tiny bits of melon fruits in the melone gave the gelato a texture. It was a relief that the frutti di bosco wasn't of the ultimate sourness. Do not underestimate the combined 'power' of berries. Just a tinge of sourness that was smooth to the throat.

See previous entry.

Suncourt,#01-01
21 Lorong Kilat (Opp. Beauty World Plaza),
Upper Bukit Timah Road,
Singapore 598123
Tel : 64638986

4 comments:

  1. woah, don't tell me u r beginning to write like that oso? haha

    i need froyo!! been craving for it since...eons ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evan: Write like that? No no...it just happened that my friend asked abt my encounter with Frutta La Viva...so I tot I'll just write abt it.. Haha...

    Ya!This ulitmate weather..I think I can eat lotsa froyo, gelato! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, i tot u wanna write in those...poem style, like story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy the gelato looks good!
    I'd like to invite you to join a contest "Win the World's First Transparent Phone" @Travelerfolio, in conjunction with LG. Pls drop by to find out more -

    Win Crystal Phone

    ReplyDelete