Saturday, November 13, 2010

365. Munch


Munch has opened another outlet at Marina Bay Link Mall recently. I have totally no idea of where Marina Bay Link Mall is and it took me some time to locate it. From afar, I heard the loud drumming and I know I'm somewhere near the outlet. The auspicious lion dance performed at the outlet gathered the curious crowd.
I tried a fair bit of the variety of salads available. In fact, I frequent Munch's first outlet quite often. It is at Robinsons road and is very near my office. I think their salads are nice. I personally like the vermicelli the most. And....I realised wild mushrooms, baby cabbages are nice too! If you have not tried Munch's salad before, I think you have to give it a try, they are good.
Thanks to Edwin for hosting.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment