Wednesday, November 28, 2012

372. Say MOGi !

Good Day, Folks! I'm back to blogging after a long hiatus. A whole good 2 years away from food blogging. I have not decided to retreat to the hills and live in seclusion. Life just got a tad busy with other prioritised commitments. My motto has always been here - Life's too short to miss the good food. The invitations have not ceased though I have not been blogging, evident from the last blog post. Still hope to share useful information through my humble blog. However, as a fresh start, I've decided to change my blog to Grande.Eats, literally Great Eats.

A week ago, I received an email. At first glance, I thought it was some spam mail that I have received more often than not. A more careful read spurred my curiousity. Hmm...interesting, I thought. And I clicked 'send' to the reply "Hi, will be more than glad to accept this invitation". Definitely more than eager to see what's in store.

It was an invitation by Mobile Media Creations (M2C) for the introduction of this new phone application called "MOGi" (mol - gee) - Singapore's First Mobile Wallet Application. Founded by 3 men who have decided to create this innovative application using their good experience from the days in the telecommunication industry. This MOGi app works as a platform for merchants and shoppers especially targeting at the ladies for a fuss-free spending experience. There are currently 156 merchants on the list, from shopping, dining to play and even relaxation. And I believe the number is going north.
App users can buy value cards of availble amount offered by the merchants. What comes along are the bonus "credits" given when you make such purchases. Hey, this works more worth than swiping the credit card off the counter. Not forgetting loyalty cards where loyalty points will be accrued to your account with the particular merchant, fuss free again for gifts redemption with MOGi. These merchants uses POS system for bill payments. All users need to do is login to MOGi and pay the bill by scanning the QR code generated and amount payable gets deducted from the value card you have purchased. Pss....it works like a prepaid card. Top up the value anytime on your next visit. It's instant ! 
Users can purchase deal vouchers at great discounts and get coupons for free stuff!
There are other functions which I find the app useful. You can gift the value card to your friends too. You will also be able to receive alerts on the current promotions, birthday reminder alerts, vouchers expiry alert and etc. Share great deals on facebook and twitter - the power of social media.

Try downloading the app. I believe it's going to be wonderful as more merchants rock the list.
Thanks to M2C for the experience on the functionality of MOGi app.
Cheers to success! 

No comments:

Post a Comment